Our compact but dynamic team combines years of professional and personal experience gathered from a wide variety of disciplines and interests in many parts of the world: North America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, and Asia. We speak four languages and possess a solid understanding of multiple cultures. Deeply rooted both in our communities and in the global milieu, we apply what we know and have learned to our work on your behalf.
Peter Holland, Owner
ETH Lausanne (Math), Sr. Pharma Consulting Specialist, runner, dive instructor, boat owner, lover of fondue, wine, & steaks bleu
Maureen Carlson Reinertsen, Operations Director
University of Pennsylvania (MArch), Architect & Urban Designer, equestrian, diver, tomboy, lover of all things cultural and artistic
Kayla Raney, Sr. Property Management Specialist
Eberhard Karls Universität, Tübingen, DE (Masters in German Linguistics). Ski instructor, avid mountain climber, diver, musician, world traveler.
- honest and ethical – we deliver what we promise
- efficient and economical – we stick to budgets
- quick response time – usually within 24 hours
- flexible and innovative – we solve your problems
- sensitive to cultural differences – we care about you
- professional – we offer knowledge based on experience